Wellbeing when & where you need it thanks to Liverpool’s coolest offices
Thanks to award-winning regeneration specialist Urban Splash, we are excited to offer everybody who works in Tea Factory & Vanilla Factory & all Urban Splash staff UNLIMITED FREE access to our online classes – Yoga & Pilates (all levels), Qigong, Chair Yoga, Yoga for Relaxation, Workouts…all live & interactive 7 days a week. To sign up tenants should:
1) Visit https://www.yinyan.co.uk/yinyan-login/ & “Create Account” (don’t forget to include your mobile number as we text you link to your class 20 mins before it starts).
2) Email [email protected] with your name & email address (the same one you used to create your account) & tell us who you work for in Tea/Vanilla Factory…we’ll credit you with unlimited FREE classes so you can be a Lockdown Legend and enjoy any of the classes below:
How to Access Your Class
Bookings close 20 minutes before the class starts. Your teacher will text you a link / Zoom Meeting ID & password before class, then go to www.zoom.us/join and say hello – bonus if you have a Zoom account/download the app but you don’t need to pay anything. It’s live & interactive so you can see & hear the teacher – and can communicate with them.
– Find a space you can practice & roll out your yoga mat, blanket or rug – it’s useful to have a block or cushions handy (beginners & anybody who has had back/knee problems should sit on these for all seated postures).
– Balance your laptop, tablet, phone or TV where you can see it – it’s really useful for the teacher to be able to see you during class but everybody else can see you too so you can switch your camera off if you like.
– Live & interactive classes are amazingly similar to normal classes, you can see friends and make new ones – nice people getting together to do stuff, just like normal.
– Feel free to set up your own back ground music if you like.
– Just do what you can as gently as you like – if anything doesn’t feel right just miss it out!
Group classes are not suitable for everybody – some conditions require specialist modifications, understanding & training – for example these classes are NOT suitable if you are pregnant. You MUST discuss any medical condition, illness and/or injury with us & your teacher prior to class – before class starts ask the teacher about the private chat option. If in doubt use caution and seek advice from your GP.
How to Book – Paid & FREE Classes
Book using the sign up buttons on the schedule, click on a class for details & log in details. If you have not registered as a tenant and asked for unlimited free access then the system will ask you to pay (not necessary – see instructions above!) unlimited classes usually £9.99 per week – this will renew automatically and charge you each week but there is no contract and you can cancel any time online or email [email protected]. Or get 1 class for £5.50 or 6 classes for £30. (If you were already on a rolling monthly deal that will continue unless you cancel).
Classes with FREE in the title are free for EVERYBODY, they do not need payment but you do have to register. Free classes include Chair Yoga for Older People, Morning Tea & Tai Chi and other community sessions…if you are tech savvy then sign up for an account for an isolated older friend/relative/stranger then help them get access if they can! Be a Lockdown Legend!
Class Bookings via Mindbody App
Once you’ve got an account the easiest way to book is via the Mindbody app – just log in once, find “Yin Yan” and add as favourite, then in a couple of clicks you’ve got access to all classes. Please book 30 minutes before class start time to ensure that we can text you the link to your class.