Our 8th Floor Wellbeing Hub closed 12th Sept – but you can still access our Yoga & Pilates online
Time flies when you’re having fun and our pop up wellbeing hub on the 8th floor at 10 Fleet Place closed on 12th September 2020 – hopefully we will be back with more onsite classes in future!
In the meantime, although we’re no longer there in person, 10 Fleet Place tenants can continue to access ALL our online classes – no cost & no strings, just friendly & convenient ways to feel good wherever you are…Yoga & Pilates (all levels), QiGong/Tai Chi, Chair Yoga and more. To sign up tenants should:
1) Visit https://www.yinyan.co.uk/yinyan-login/ & “Create Account” (don’t forget to include your mobile number as we text you your class details 20 mins before it starts).
2) Email [email protected] with your name & email address (the same one you used to create your account) & tell us who you work for in 10 Fleet Place.
3) We’ll credit you with unlimited FREE classes so you can sign up for any classes on the timetable below:
Online Classes – How It Works
Once your account is set up please book your place using the sign up buttons above (bookings close 30 minutes before the class starts). Your teacher will text you a link / Zoom Meeting ID & password before class, then go to www.zoom.us/join and say hello before class starts on time – bonus if you have a Zoom account but you don’t need to pay. It’s live & interactive so you can see & hear the teacher and talk back!
– Find a space you can practice & roll out your yoga mat, blanket or rug, it’s useful to have a block or cushions handy (beginners & anybody with back/knee issues should sit on these for seated postures).
– Balance your laptop, tablet, phone or TV where you can see it – it’s really useful for the teacher to be able to see you during class but everybody else can see you too so you can switch your camera off if you like.
– When you join the class on Zoom we recommend that you “pin” or highlight the teachers’ screen so you can see them clearly as they demonstrate through the class.
– Feel free to set up your own back ground music if you like, it’s nice to set the mood sometimes and you can pick the tunes, just press play when the teacher mutes you when the class begins.
– Just do what you can as gently as you like, if anything doesn’t feel right just miss it out!
– Live & interactive classes are amazingly similar to normal classes onsite, you can see friends/colleagues and see new people, nice people getting together to do stuff, just like normal really.
Group classes are not suitable for everybody – some conditions require specialist modifications, understanding & training – for example these classes are NOT suitable if you are pregnant. You MUST discuss any medical condition, illness and/or injury with us & your teacher prior to class – before class starts ask the teacher about the private chat option. If in doubt use caution and seek advice from your GP.
How to Book – Paid & FREE Classes
Anyone can access our online classes: Unlimited classes for £9.99 per week – this will renew automatically and charge you each week but there is no contract and you can cancel any time online or email [email protected]. Or get 1 class for £5.50 or 6 classes for £30. Classes with FREE in the title do not need payment but you do have to register (see the bottom of the page for help with class bookings via Mindbody).
Free classes include Chair Yoga for Older People, QiGong/Tai Chi and other community sessions…if you are tech savvy then sign up for an account for an isolated friend/relative/neighbour then help them join us online!