Pop up Yoga & Pilates studios at 10 Fleet Place (1st floor, part 3rd floor South & part 8th Floor North)…ALL CLOSED – JOIN US ONLINE!
In December 2020 to January 2021 we had some stunning pop up wellbeing studios on the 1st, part 3rd & part 8th floors at 10 Fleet Place, where we had been hosting socially-distant classes. Lockdown stopped onsite classes and all these hubs are now closed – but you can still join us online!
10 Fleet Place office workers can attend ALL OUR ONLINE classes for FREE, so whether you’re working from home or in the office we’re there to support you – no cost and no strings attached! To sign up for onsite classes simply follow these instructions then book via the timetable below:
1) Visit https://www.yinyan.co.uk/yinyan-login/ & “Create Account”.
2) Email [email protected] with your name & email address (the same one you used to create your account) & tell us who you work for in 10 Fleet Place…we’ll credit you with unlimited FREE classes then you can book your place for any online or onsite classes on the timetable below:
Online Classes – How It Works
Once your account is set up please book your place using the sign up buttons above (bookings close 30 minutes before the class starts). Your teacher will text you a link / Zoom Meeting ID & password before class, then go to www.zoom.us/join and say hello before class starts on time – bonus if you have a Zoom account but you don’t need to pay. It’s live & interactive so you can see & hear the teacher and talk back!
– Find a space you can practice & roll out your yoga mat, blanket or rug, it’s useful to have a block or cushions handy (beginners & anybody with back/knee issues should sit on these for seated postures).
– Balance your laptop, tablet, phone or TV where you can see it – it’s really useful for the teacher to be able to see you during class but everybody else can see you too so you can switch your camera off if you like.
– When you join the class on Zoom we recommend that you “pin” or highlight the teachers’ screen so you can see them clearly as they demonstrate through the class.
– Feel free to set up your own back ground music if you like, it’s nice to set the mood sometimes and you can pick the tunes, just press play when the teacher mutes you when the class begins.
– Just do what you can as gently as you like, if anything doesn’t feel right just miss it out!
– Live & interactive classes are amazingly similar to normal classes onsite, you can see friends/colleagues and see new people, nice people getting together to do stuff, just like normal really.
Group classes are not suitable for everybody – some conditions require specialist modifications, understanding & training – for example these classes are NOT suitable if you are pregnant. You MUST discuss any medical condition, illness and/or injury with us & your teacher prior to class – before class starts ask the teacher about the private chat option. If in doubt use caution and seek advice from your GP.
How to Book – Paid & FREE Classes
Book & pay using the sign up buttons on the schedule, click on a class for details & log in details. Buy Now – unlimited classes £11.99 per week – this will renew automatically and charge you each week but there is no contract and you can cancel any time online or email [email protected]. Or 6 classes for £36 (use within 3 months). Or single class £8.40. All prices include VAT (VAT Registration Number 403 1509 46).
Classes that usually take place onsite, currently suspended due to Tier 3 local restrictions:
- Yoga Hub (1st floor): Monday & Wednesday beginner-friendly Hatha Yoga w/ Laura Pearce, 12.05pm (45 mins). Energise your whole day & reclaim your lunchbreak, no mid-afternoon slump for you! There will be a short warm up followed by a series of guided postures/Asanas (clear and full instructions will be provided for all levels, including beginners) which will work your whole body and leave you feeling refreshed & relaxed after a short relaxation to finish. Every week from 1/12/20 to 14/12/21.
- Pilates Hub (part 3rd flr south): Monday beginner-friendly Pilates w/ Laura Pearce, 1.05pm (45 mins). Open to all ages and fitness levels you’ll learn how to use controlled, flowing exercises & breathe control to develop a strong core that will support good posture & alignment. Workout as hard or as gently as you feel is appropriate for you in this mat based pilates class.
- Pilates Hub (part 8th flr north): Wednesday beginner-friendly Pilates w/ Laura Pearce, 1.05pm (45 mins). Open to all ages and fitness levels you’ll learn how to use controlled, flowing exercises & breathe control to develop a strong core that will support good posture & alignment. Workout as hard or as gently as you feel is appropriate for you in this mat based pilates class.