Feel fantastic wherever you are with our onsite, online & on-demand classes
Wherever you are our professional & friendly teachers are waiting to help you online & onsite. We’re back with onsite classes across the country (we’re lucky to have LOTS of space to spread out in most venues) and following the success of our Zoom classes in lockdown, our online classes are here to stay alongside our onsite sessions, plus we’re adding to our on demand library too so you can feel good wherever you are!
Using the ‘Sign Up’ buttons below you can create your account and select:
- Buy Now – unlimited classes £11.99 per week (you will be charged each week but no fixed term so you can cancel anytime, no penalty)
- 6 classes for £36 (use within 3 months)
- Or single class £8.40 – book using the ‘Sign Up’ buttons below:
How to Book – Paid & FREE Classes
Book & pay using the sign up buttons on the schedule, click on a class for details & log in details. Buy Now – unlimited classes £11.99 per week – this will renew automatically and charge you each week but there is no contract and you can cancel any time online or email [email protected]. Or 6 classes for £36 (use within 3 months). Or single class £8.40. All prices include VAT (VAT Registration Number 403 1509 46).
Classes with FREE in the title (Chair Yoga, Gentle Yoga, Morning Tea & Tai Chi and other community sessions) do not need payment but you still need to register…if you are tech savvy then why not sign up for an account for an isolated older friend/relative/stranger then help them get access? Tell your friends & loved ones!
To keep everyone safe please follow our Covid protocols at onsite classes:
– Arrive on time at the venue changed & ready to practice, follow any directional signage/one-systems in place for that building
– Bring your own mat (we have communal mats that you can wipe down & borrow if necessary but better to bring your own)
– Use hand sanitiser provided when you arrive & leave
– Maintain social distancing, we are aiming for at least 2m (the length of a yoga mat) between mats
– Respect others, don’t come if you’re unwell and always follow the teachers instructions
How to Access Online Classes
Bookings close 30 minutes before the class starts. For online classes your teacher will text you a link / Zoom Meeting ID before class, then go to www.zoom.us/join and say hello – bonus if you have a Zoom account/download the app but you don’t need to pay anything. It’s live & interactive so you can see & hear the teacher – and can communicate with them!
- Find a space you can practice & roll out your yoga mat, blanket or rug.
- Balance your laptop (seem to work best), tablet or phone or TV screen – it’s really useful for the teacher to be able to see you during class but everybody else can see you too so you can switch your camera off if you like.
- Live & interactive classes are amazingly similar to normal classes, you can see friends and make new ones – nice people getting together to do stuff.
- Feel free to set up your own back ground music if you like.
- Just do what you can as gently as you like – if anything doesn’t feel right just miss it out!
Group classes are not suitable for everybody – some conditions require specialist modifications, understanding & training – for example these classes are NOT suitable if you are pregnant. You MUST discuss any medical condition, illness and/or injury with us & your teacher prior to class – before class starts ask the teacher about the private chat option.