It is now a legal requirement for us to have a unique QR identifier displayed at our onsite classes – there is a different one for each of our class venues.
We already have records of everyone who attends through our booking system and therefore it is up to you if you use the QR code to check in & out with the NHS Track & Trace app that launched today.
We also respectfully ask you to follow the rest of our protocols to keep us Covid-secure:
• Arrive on time, changed & ready to practice
• Bring your own mat (we have mats and anti-bacterial wipes you can borrow if you forget yours)
• Use hand sanitiser provided when you arrive & leave
• Maintain social distancing – we are aiming for at least 2m (the length of a yoga mat) between students mats – and follow local guidelines regarding group sizes, socialising with people from outside your household etc.
• Respect others, don’t come if you’re unwell and follow the teachers instructions – their mission is to help you feel amazing by the time you leave!
We have completed a Covid-19 Risk Assessment and shared the results with the people who work with us. If you would like to see this please contact us
and we will be happy to help.
We thank you for your understanding and support 🙂